So I don’t know about you, but I kinda sorta have this slight obsession with my phone where If I’m without it for a while, my whole world falls apart. Sounds familiar? No? Oh It’s just me? Okay. Lol. But I’m pretty sure we all have apps on our phones that we can’t do without. I decided to share some of my favs with you. Some of these may be well known, while others may not be so common. Either way, whether you’re a frequent traveler, avid movie watcher or love a good sale, these apps are just for you!
1) Heartlight – This was probably one of the first apps I ever downloaded when I initially became a member of #teamIphone. It’s a devotional app that has features such as spiritual quotes, bible studies, daily verses and lots more. I enjoy using it first thing in the morning when I wake up before I get into the hassle of the day. It’s a great way to start your day positively and create a peaceful atmosphere.
2) Afterlight – Now this is for all my fellow Insta junkies who love perfecting your selfie. This is the perfect photo editing app with over 70 filters and textures and great cropping and transforming tools. You’ll be looking flawless for just 99 cents!
3) Grub Hub – Hungry? Good. That’s exactly what this app is for. Simply put your current location & what you have a craving for and get tons of results with nearby restaurants that deliver or offer take out services. I only recently discovered this, but I find it so perfect for my lazy days where I just wanna lay in bed and have food delivered right to my door.
4) Retail Me Not – I have to give props to my Mother in law to be for recommending this to me. It’s an app that has HUNDREDS of coupons and special deals at all your favorite stores. I’ve already saved so much at stores like Bath and Body Works, H&M, Old Navy and Sephora. It even has a section where you can select your favorite stores and it notifies you each time there’s a new sale. So if you love a good deal, this app is definitely for you!
5) Skyscanner – Seeing that I travel home pretty frequently I love using this app. Basically, it scans through various airlines to find the best deal for your flight without charging any extra fees. Awesome right?
6) Flixster – This one should already be on your phone, but if not I’m sorry that you’ve been living under a rock for so long. Lol. My fiancé and I are avid movie watchers so this app is great for reading reviews, seeing trailers and viewing showtimes in your local area.
I hope you found this post useful and can start downloading the ones that’ll work best for you. What are some of your favorite apps?? Sharing is caring. 🙂
Until Next Time…